Wow--It's the first full week of the new year! Did anyone make any resolutions? I mentally made a few, but haven't started in full force yet. (and one of them was to not procrastinate!)
The children (& Rusty) went back to school today--so it is relatively calm at my house. Calm and cold! We had a very cold weekend after a thaw on Friday. It was about 12 below zero over the weekend, and currently it is only 5 degrees! It is nice to have a warm wood stove to keep the baby warm (really I like having a toasty, warm house!)
I have lots I should be doing, but I am trying hard not to stress and let things happen when they do. We hope to take the tree down tonight for Family Home Evening, but if it doesn't happen--Oh Well!
Over the weekend, we were able to visit Rusty's grandmother (93). It is hard to visit her since we don't live in the same town and we usually have so much shopping and errands to run when we are there.
She is doing well (especially for her age) and we got some good pictures.
Well, I'm off to start the new year with a bit of cleaning!
Happy Cleaning!